About our Vladivostok Terminal
We regulate the laws of this terminals and tank farms in this port Our personal storage farm tanks in The VLADIVOSTOK Terminal also include:
– an oil tank farm with the total storage capacity of 620 000 m3 x 3 (to be expanded);
– a wide network of internal railways with a total length of 9 km and a capacity to accept 170 railway tank-cars
– 3 railway stations for simultaneous loading/discharge operations of 70 railway tank-cars and prospects to increase
Discharging capacities up to 94 railway tank-cars;
– 8 pumping houses and technological pipelines for oil and ?il products delivery;
– an automated blending unit for production of bunker fuels of prescribed viscosity with the blending capacity of 250
Cub. M. per hour;
– A waterfront of 3 berths, one of which is the biggest in the Far East to accommodate tankers up to 80 000 dwt.
– A steam-generating plant of 73 tons of steam per hour;
– A laboratory for oil and oil products quality control.